Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ahhh, There It Is / The Other Shoe Drops

Yeah, remember when I said I was nervous because we were so close and yet so far? Here I am, four in the morning local time, and we've got a sick kid in the house.

Woke up with fever, headache, and feeling like he might throw up ... hopefully it doesn't go anywhere after that, but, at very least, likely means I won't be able to head for the theater at about 3:30 like I had planned, I will at least have to wait until 5:30 to head in (if I end up going at all *pout*)

I had considered I may get sick, but, overlooked the possibility that one of the kids would get sick, this makes it a little trickier of a decision when it comes down to it. All in all, it's a wait and see game from here, but, that does at least throw a damper on my New Moon Day.



I doubt he's this happy about being sick,
but, I'm about that thrilled...

No comments: