Friday, August 28, 2009

TV Twinections

I'm quite far down the rabbit hole. You can tell this because I got ridiculously excited when flipping through the nothing that is on Friday nights, and I catch that Jennie Garth is on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. I started bouncing around and squeeing quietly.

For those of you who don't know (and why you're cruising twi-blogs if you don't even know the basics I don't know) Jennie Garth is married to Peter Facinelli aka Carlisle Cullen.



I couldn't help but flash back to the interview where they admitted she likes him to bring his Dr Cullen outfits home and wear them in the bedroom. (oh trust me, I would too if I was actually married to any of the Twilight men!)

She was playing for the American Heart Association (and geek that I am couldn't help but think of how Carlisle would approve of that charity) she started out well, and then ran into three or four legitimatly difficult and obscure questions. She ended up raising 100k for the charity and bowing out.

Good show overall, but, I was seriously more excited about when her daughter said she always goes to dad for help with homework (well, he IS a doctor!) than when she won 100k for charity. And was really more disappointed that I didn't have anyone to Squee this info to, than she left 75k on the table. I didn't really want to admit to Mr Twinatic that I was being so bouncy and cheering her on so enthusiastically because of yet another Twinection.

Yay hearts, YAY harder for Carlisle!



No comments: