Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Warning, Mega RPatts Hotness Ahead!

The below images are courtesey of "The Sexy Stars of Twilight" from the editors of Us Weekly (US $9.99 at the local grocer, STILL can't believe I actually bought it!)

I would HIGHLY recommend getting yourself a copy, it's WELL worth it!!! (tons of hot pix, plus 7 posters!)

Anywho, here's some shirtless RPatts, tread carefully ladies, it's unbelievably hot! Note in the second pictures how cute his moles are all over, I want to pull out a marker and play connect the dots (well, for starters...he's only 4.75 years younger than I am, that's not TOO creepy, right?)

ack, so hot!



No offense to KStew, but, this is just how I like it!
I can better pretend that this is Edward kissing
Me/Bella when you can't see her face!

also, see what I mean about the moles? So effin HOT



Yeah, I'm going to go need a moment alone now ...



No comments: