Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twilight Funnies

I don't know if you've ever seen the the juicebox/take 180 productions, but, they've done parodies of both twilight and new moon among other things. I've seen them before, but, my hubs, recently becoming aware of my obsession, and learning newly every day how deep it is, found these and felt the need to share. Very funny, very clever parody, the only kind I appreciate! I hope he's not too disapointed when he realizes that not only have I seen them already, but, I thought they were funny. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

Also, if you've got a little more time in your day, you can head over to take180.com and see some funnies from these guys, and other artists. It'll keep you busy for a while :)









1 comment:

Fire Crotch said...

Never saw the Santa one...funny. Thanks for sharing.