Sunday, September 20, 2009

OME Locksmith Anyone!!!

HELP!!! My husband in his thoughtless ways, has locked me (accidentally according to him) out of the room that houses my computer!!! I'm cut off from the internet, my checkbook, all filing, and, ahem, ALL THINGS TWI (well my movie wasn't in there, but, all the books and magazines were as well as the INTERNET!!!

Oh the HORROR!!!

Anywho, I'm borrowing an uplink for now, but, won't be "back online" until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest (unless we're willing to kiss an antique door goodbye and risk ruining the lintel while we're at it, which as of now, I'm not quite there yet ... if we can't get a locksmith by tomorrow afternoon though ...)

Anywho, I'll have lots of movie crap to bitch about when I get back, in the meantime, I just wanted to vent a little and share my misery with people that will empathize (as Mr. Twinatic just doesn't see why the situation is so horrible, that is until I reminded him that the house payment NEEDS to go out tomorrow or it could mean BIG trouble with our trial period agreement, then he saw a bit more the bad, still doesn't get the internet withdrawl, or the need of the twifix)

Anywho, I'm going to spend my precious remaining minutes surfing for RPattz pix and checking out my blogroll.

le sigh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute when he smiles. :)