Friday, September 4, 2009

THIS WILL BE RIDING IN MY PURSE FOR THE NEXT TWOANDAHALF(ISH) MONTHS

FINALLY the New Moon presale tix are available in our area!!!


Being that there is only one theater who's carrying the showing, there isn't much choice about where to go or how to avoid the little kids. Hopefully (since it's just one theater) the older twihards (with their own credit cards) will preorder the whole thing out before the teenies can convince their moms (or dad's, or steal a cc) to let them go.


Let's just say the confirmation page will be riding around in my purse until the showing!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Our Regal cinema is in a big suburbian trendy outdoor mall (read: spoiled teenage brats with rich parents will probably drop them off in BMW SUVs). I might wait a bit to see if another (hopefully more adult) theater will do a midnight showing. Either way, I've gotta convince Mr. Swiss to call off work that evening to stay home with the kiddo while I prowl the theaters ;)

Alice said...

Nice blog you have! And congratz on scoring your tickets. If all goed well I will be going on the 18th. Fingers crossed!

(Molly) Twinatic said...

RSM - Our two movie theaters (that show new movies) are both in malls and are mega plexes.

We do have one that serves beer, but, they only show classics, and one that shows indie films, but, no beer, and no commercial new releases.

I'm not sure if we even have one in our state that serves beer and new releases at the same time!

Alice - Thanks about the blog, I enjoy it and crack myself up. It's helping me grow my writing style to. I'm inspired constantly by the ladies over at twitarded and hope that one day I may get to be able to write half as funny as they do!

To see it on the 18th, are you in France, or maybe referring to the midnight showing in Australia?

Amy said...

You are a brave one! I'm am terrified to go to the midnight showing! I can almost hear the screams now..