Friday, October 30, 2009

What's Ahead

Part of my absence has been that for a while now I've been wanting to develop my writing, I've wanted to put out a better quality product, something more fleshed out and funny, like the fabulous girls over at Twilight. And then I got over it, I'm a full time mom, full time handyman, full time CPA, full time chef and coordinator, overtaxed on all, paid for none, oh, and I actually hold a paid job doing insurance billing submissions and office work at a local small business (that lets me have flexible hours and bring my ornery toddler along, so hey!)

I love the ladies at Twitarded, but, I'm just not them. I'm not to that level, yet. I may get there someday, I may not, I'm cool with it either way ;)

Also, it's just me, I don't have a partner in crime, so I'm letting myself off the hook in more ways than one. What gets written gets written. Could I do better? Yes. Is it practical with the life I'm living? Not so much.

Aside from that, I've had a lot of time lately to not only ruminate on all the tings wrong with twilight. But, how some of the demands/changes Scummit/CH/MR made have really changed where this whole thing is going, and what some things mean now. Even down to who some of the characters are anymore. 

There will likely be a lot of whining on how we've been robbed. Boring? Maybe, but, it's where I'm at ;)

PS - also, I've been tagged by mmMoxie to do the Internet Meme that Twitarded started, I'll be getting to that in my usual lazy procrastinating way, so, you should be seeing that sometime before the close of '09...


Oh Twinatic, it's good to have you back!
It hasn't been the same with you gone!
Oh, this thing with my fingers?
Yeah, I'm doing that just for you ;)

No comments: