Friday, October 16, 2009

Lost in Winterizing and FanFic Land

I've been a bad blogger, I'll admit it, I was doing so well maintaining my decently updating clip, and then, it was time to winterize, and most of my time went to getting the house ready for the rain (we live in oregon, the rain lasts for about six months once it gets started...)

On top of that, my spare time has been eaten by bills, trying to juggle an inverted budget, and oh noes, FAN FIC!!!

I've powered through The Office, The Submissive and The Dominate (just wasn't ready to dive into the training yet) am now in Clipped Wings & Inked Armor, and have a list of ones next on the docket (my yes, my no, poughkeepsie, emancipation proclamation, waiting for dawn, and the trip home.)

I'm too lazy right now (read as: twitching to get back to my fanfic) to make them links at this time, but, will do it soon. If you're thinking about trying any of these out, be aware, that The Office, and CW&IA are incomplete so far, they're posting new chapters here and there, but, they aren't full stories yet, you'll have to wait for the rest of it! (wide awake is another good one that's complete)

Waiting for New Moon is turning into quite the time consuming venture!

The long and the short, I will try to be better about posting a little more often, but, may be more distracted than usual as I get my jollies off over some steamie stories!


ooo, super yummy Tattward!

No comments: