Monday, February 15, 2010

Facing the Music & Twilight Graphic Novel

Firstly, I'm sorry, I'm a lame blogger, and it will likely stay so until after tax season.

I was so proud of myself for being able to keep up a nearly daily posting for months. Then, real life made an appearance.

There's a whole list of reasons why I'm being lame. Some of which I'll try to catch you up on.

One thing that may help, is that I found the part of the posting options where you can schedule a date and time for posts to be posted ... so, I can maybe find a day or two where I have more time, type a few posts, and then schedule them to be posted in a more strung out fashion.


Now, in other news, as most of you have likely heard. There is going to be a Twilight Graphic Novel that will be released over several installments. The first of which is set to release March 16. It looks pretty cool if you like such things, you can check it out on amazon


 


 Another bit of random, I think it's interesting that the storm hitting the East Coast is being so nasty and unpredictable that amazon is making a note about it. 






I have to say, that's the first time I've seen anything like it.

No comments: